Join Our Team
Friday, February 14, 2014
- Responsible for inspection, troubleshooting, repair and maintenance of buildings; including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, roofing/siding, HVAC and other related systems.
- Responsible for timely completion of remodeling and remediation projects; including approved punch lists.
- Responsible for timely remediation of management generated work orders.
- Responsible for maintaining parts/materials inventories and reporting shortages/requirements as needed.
- Responsible for inspection and routine maintenance of vehicles and other equipment needed to complete assigned tasks.
- Occasionally assist with other duties as department needs require.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Five or more years of commercial building/ facilities maintenance experience or equivalent knowledge.
- Thorough understanding of building structures and systems; including mechanical, electrical, plumbing, carpentry, roofing/siding and HVAC.
- Proficient in the use and maintenance of all hand tools, power tools and equipment needed to perform the essential functions of the position.
- Capable of working efficiently with minimal supervision.
- Inspection procedures.
- Repair procedures.
- Lock out – Tag Out and PPE
- MUST be able to communicate effectively, in both verbal and written English
- Incumbent must be available to work all 3 shifts and overtime as needed.
- HVAC certification.
- Licensure in plumbing and/or electrical.